It only feels like 5 minutes ago we were in January, and now here we are in March with Easter only a few days away. I hope you have had a good term despite the home schooling struggle.
I feel that we have to continue to be on our guard for more home schooling antics when we head back for the summer term – I have heard of a few bubbles bursting and children having to return home again for more learning time with parents – But I have a secret go to for educational toys which really helped support the girls learning over lockdown and they are ‘Learning Resources’.
Learning Resources are a wonderful online shop who have been supporting parents and teachers for generations. They produce fun, educational toys to develop a lifelong love of learning.
Their resources are well made and brightly coloured which kids just love and they keep up to date with educational practices so you can feel confident in the products you buy knowing they will teach your child a new skill correctly.
Easter Egg Hunt with Fabulous Prizes!
This year Learning Resources are launching a fabulous digital Easter Egg Hunt online – honestly, it sounds so much fun and there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs. It’s really simple to enter – here is what you have to do…
- Hop along to Learning Resources Facebook or Instagram pages as there will be clues appearing every 30 mins on their social media pages from 9.30 on Monday 29th
- You have to find 12 letters in total by hopping over to different bloggers websites to crack the eggs and find them find.
- Unscramble the letters to find the mystery word and follow the link on the last bloggers post to the entry form.
- On the entry form you need to submit your answers and give Learning Resources your email address. By giving them these details, you will receive an amazing 30% off discount code to use on their website.
- There is also an option to enter a prize draw for a bundle of Easter prizes worth £100. The winner of this will be announced on Tuesday 30th
If you would like any more information, you can also hop over to Learning Resources blog too.
Twins and Travels Clue is here!