Fiats are one of the oldest car brands in the world and it owns almost every car brand in Italy. Fiats are attractive to look at by design and they have been one of Europe’s most popular budget brands for many years making them great cars for families, especially families that enjoy UK travel.
**This is a sponsored post.
Did you know that Fiat is actually an acronym… Its name originally stood for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino meaning loosely “Italian automobile factory of Turin,” the region in which the country was founded.
Fiats are well known for their small cars which a perfect for couples, small families or as a second car for running about in. However, if you need a bigger car then the Tipo and Punto is the car to look at if you want a big family car.
So why buy a Fiat?
1. With so many different styles, colours and models to choose from, there really is something to suit everyone. From individual people looking for a car, to couples or families whether that be for one child or more.
2. If you are looking for a small car to run about in or head in to the city, the Fiat 500 is the go to car. It is small and economical and very pleasing on the eye – everyone loves them and if your friends soo you in one, they will be wanting one too!
3. Fiats are good value for money and are known as good budget cars.
4. If it’s a family car you are looking for, then take a look at the Tipo. The Fiat Tipo is available as a compact hatch or as an estate. It is known to be easy to drive and offers good space which is just what you need as a travel family looking to go camping or glamping.
5. Spare parts for Fiat are easily available at Autodoc.co.uk