Thinking that Spain may be your perfect holiday destination for your next holiday? Well we have 15 ‘tried and tested’ resorts that come highly recommended by families with multiples.
Protur Safari Park
- It is great for kids there is a splash park, a small outdoor covered pool, kids shallow pool with slides etc then 2 big deep pools. There are kid’s clubs. Try and stay in block 3 as it’s away from the stage etc that is noisy untill 11pm.
- It is great for kids. They have a nice playground area with trampoline, swings and slides. There’s a big supermarket right around the corner that sells everything!
- We’ve just come back from there with our 13 month twins and 3 year old, it was great, so much to do, kids have their own buffet, water slides, park, trampolines, 5 mins walk to the beach, 8 pools in total, kids club, honestly couldn’t fault it.
- We went in May with our 23 month old twins, it was brilliant. We’d go back in a heart beat.
Port Alcudia, Zafiro Palace Alcudia
- I cannot recommend it enough. Our twins where only 5 months at the time but it is defiantly a hotel we will be going back too.
- We love this hotel and it is right on the beach.
Holiday Village, Majorca
- A very high standard hotel.
Thompson Family Pif Coma Gran
- We have been very impressed.
- An amazing resort very family friendly.
Viva Palma Nova Majorca
- It is amazing!! We’ve been twice planning our 3rd trip next year. Perfect place for families especially if you go all inclusive.
Villa Andalucia – Luxury Child-Friendly Andalucia Villa, Spain
- Extremly child / twin /triplet friendly.. Play room, toys, Wendy House, fenced heated pool.. Everything has been thought about with children in mind… Ladies name is Heather. She is really friendly and helpful with anything to u might want to know!
- Fabulous child-friendly luxury villa, Andalucia, Spain. Heated gated pool and playroom, just 10 minutes’ walk from the tapas bars of a charming village.
Protur Bonaire Apartments in Cala Bona, Mallorca.
- It was all inclusive which was amazing & made it a holiday for us all. Boys had just turned 3 & loved going to the Kids Club every day.
Estival el Dorado
- Great spacious rooms, fab complex lots of pools, snack bars etc.
Thomson Holiday Village
- Benelmadena which was brilliant, the Majorca one is amazing too, the Portugal one is good but not as nice IMO – so much for kids to do – mine are 3.5 and 2.
Coma Gran, Majorca
- Excellent! It’s a Thomson holiday village so the kids can go to the kid’s club if you wanted to give yourself a little break! Entertainment was fab too for kids.
Castell Montgri, Costa Brava, Spain
- It is a campsite. We are here at the minute with our 4 month old twins and 7 year old. I would highly recommend.
San Sebastián on Spain’s North Coast
- We took our 3.5 yr old twins and it was awesome. If you’re looking for kid-friendly town with beaches, great food, easy airport connections and loads to do, make this your next holiday location. EasyJet fly very cheap to Bilbao (cost us under £100 return for four of us in first week Sept), super easy and efficient bus transfer to central San Sebastián (just over an hour), and so much on offer. Beautiful beaches and scenery, playgrounds everywhere, a cute vintage theme park with toddler rides, an impressive aquarium, and if you can get away from the kids for a bit there is fantastic surfing and mountain biking too. Thoroughly recommend
H10 Rubicon Palace
Baby club, kids club and a gym. We stayed in June.
If you have any different recommendations for Spain to share with us, everyone would find that very useful!!